We are pleased to invite you to the Xecs Matchmaking Event of the Xecs Call 3 on 25 September 2023, 10:00 – 17:00 CEST. The Xecs Call 3 will be launched during this one-day occasion!
Don’t miss this event held in Bpifrance, Le Hub, 6-8 Boulevard Haussmann, 75 009 Paris, to get to know more about Xecs, hear about the funding opportunities and the eligibility criteria from Public Authorities. Present your project idea, listen to pitches, network and build your consortia.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to participate in an Xecs collaborative project in the field of Electronic Components and Systems -ECS- and benefit from exploitation and growth opportunities!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- PITCH SESSION: pitch in 5 minutes your project ideas or discover new ideas in the plenary. Pitch applications and pitch presentations must be submitted and loaded via the ECS Collaboration Tool on your project idea page by 18 September 2023. The template can be downloaded from the tool or here. Note that if you pitch, this is mandatory to have a poster.
- POSTER SESSION: present your project idea on a poster and exchange with participants. Poster applications and final posters must be submitted and loaded via the ECS Collaboration Tool on your project idea page by 18 September 2023. The template can be downloaded from the tool or here.
- SME EXPERTISE PITCH SESSION: it’s a unique opportunity to introduce the expertise of your SME during a 5-minute pitch. Pitch applications and pitch presentations must be submitted and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 September 2023. The template can be downloaded here.
- CONSORTIA MEETING ROOM: book a meeting room for 1 hour to create your consortia and/or discuss the project idea. Applications must be submitted by 15 September 2023 to email@example.com. Requests will be handled on a first-come first-served basis.
- NATIONAL SUPPORT: hear from National Public Authorities representatives during the event, meet them in-person or listen to their recorded speeches on the onsite interactive device.
Welcome by Bpifrance
Presented by Pascal Lagarde, Executive Director for international, Strategy, Evaluation, Bpifrance.
AENEAS role in Xecs
Presented by Caroline Bedran, Director General AENEAS
Xecs and Launch of the Call 3
Presented by Nadja Rohrbach, Xecs Director.
How to prepare a successful application
Presented by Paul Merkus, Head of the Research Support Office, TU Eindhoven
SME testimonial: Why is Xecs a well-fitting scheme
Presented by Marcel Dijkema, Innovation Strategist, Adimec
Presented by Public Authorities Representatives
- Information session from:
- Türkiye – Umut Ege, Eureka National Project Coordinator, Tübitak, Presentation
- Spain – Juana Sanchez, National Representative, CDTI, Presentation
- Netherlands – Ben Ruck, Programme coordinator European R&D&I programmes, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, Presentation
- France – Jeanne Andrade, International Innovation Program Manager – Eureka, Bpifrance, Presentation
- Belgium – Francis Deprez, Senior scientific advisor, VLAIO, Flanders, Presentation
- Austria – Michael Walch, National Contact Point Eureka, FFG, Presentation
- United Kingdom- Ewa Bloch, Head of Europe and European Programmes, Innovate UK, Presentation
SME expertise pitch
moderated by Shéhérazade Azizi, Xecs Programme Manager
Penta - Euripides² Award
moderated by Patrick Cogez, AENEAS Technical Director
- To allow you to best benefit from the Xecs Matchmaking Event, a webinar on “How to use the ECS Collaboration Tool?” will be held online on 7 September 2023, 11:00-12:00 CEST.
Want to know how to create a project idea? How to apply for a pitch and a poster? How to look for partners? How to exchange messages on the board?
- To support your Xecs Project Outline (PO) submission in the Project Zone, a webinar on “How to submit a Xecs Project Proposal in the Project Zone?” will be held online on 25 October 2023, 11:00-12:00 CEST.
What is the process flow when submitting a Xecs Project Outline? What should you expect? What are your audiences? What are the Project Outline and Cost Detail annexes? What are the next steps?
When available, all country webinars will be promoted here. Stay tuned!
Xecs call 3 calendar
Venue: Bpifrance, Le Hub, 6-8 Boulevard Haussmann, 75 009 Paris
Direction by Metro Line 8 or 9: Get off at the station Richelieu- Drouot; take exit 4- rue Chauchat- Bpifrance is accross the street
Find some useful links to learn about:
This event is organised by AENEAS who operates Xecs, PENTA and EURIPIDES², three Eureka Clusters.
The event is sponsored by:
🛈 Disclaimer: The event will be recorded. The recording and the slides will be made public on the event webpage by 24h after the event.
While registering for the Xecs matchmaking event, you are aware that videos and pictures of participants will be made during the event and may be further promoted on Xecs and AENEAS websites and social media.
If you have any queries about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.