Xecs has the following eligibility criteria for the organisations participating in a consortium:
- Your project idea must represent international cooperation in the form of a specific project.
- Your project is industry-driven, technically innovative and application-oriented.
- Your consortium must include at least two independent legal entities from two Eureka countries, covering at least an essential section of the complete electronic components and systems value chain. We recommend involving partners from at least three countries.
- The project must involve at least 35 person years.
- Your project must be directed at researching or developing an innovative product, process or service
- Your project must have a civilian purpose.
- The project should be well balanced between the partners.
If you have any further questions, please contact the Xecs team.