This informational event for Turkish actors, organised by Teknopark Istanbul & Etkin Proje took place in Istanbul, Turkey, and online, on 5 January 2023.
The participants were able to get to know more about:
- XECS Cluster
- Eureka Program – Information on National Processes
- Success Story – 2022 Euripides Innovation Award Winner – SR4SB Project
- Points to be considered in XECS submission and execution Processes
Shéhérazade Azizi – Xecs Programme Manager – introduced the Xecs Cluster, the submission process, and Call 2 timelines.
EVENT FOR TURKISH APPLICANTS IN XECS – USEFUL LINKS
Missed or want to remind some information? Teknopark Istanbul, Etkin Proje and Xecs invite you to watch the video recording of this EUREKA XECS Cluster Information Event here.
Presentations are available as follows:
- XECS Cluster Introduction by Xecs Programme Manager Shéhérazade AZIZI
- Eureka Program – Information on National Processes by Mr. Umut Ege, TÜBİTAK Eureka National Coordination Office, Project Coordinator
- Success Story – 2022 Euripides Innovation Award Winner – SR4SB Project by Nermin Özdilkural Yolcu, Turgut İlaç Product Manager and Dr. Osman Canberi, Robotek General Manager
- Points to be considered in XECS submission and execution Processes by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rosen Dimov, Etkin Project Consultancy, EU Projects Group Manager
ABOUT TEKNOPARK ISTANBUL
Being a technology development center established for contributing to Turkey’s technology development capacity of local and international entrepreneurs, Teknopark Istanbul signifies the innovation center of the Turkish defense industry. Teknopark Istanbul integrates the research capabilities of the universities in Istanbul and surrounding universities, qualified workforce, and experience of the regional industry.
ABOUT ETKIN PROJE
Etkin Proje (Active Project) was established in Istanbul in 2007, is a consultancy company operating with the principle of end-to-end quality service in the management and financing of R&D projects.
The purpose of its establishment is to enable Turkish companies to benefit from national and international R&D funds, tax and financial incentives, to establish university-industry cooperation, to move companies to areas such as technopolis/free zone and to contribute to the global competitiveness of our country.
Until today, the success rate in the projects prepared by Aktif Proje and the applications made for domestic grants and loan supports has been over 95%. With a project size of more than 100 Million Dollars, Aktif Proje has also signed more than 200 projects realized through university-industry cooperation.