The Xecs Call 2 was officially launched on 29 September 2022 with the project outlines submission deadline on 23 February 2023, 17:00 CET.
To provide the prospective applicants with more information and useful highlights on Xecs and the current Call, a series of national webinars were organised by the national authorities’ representatives.
Missed or want to remind the sessions? Watch the video recordings and/or presentations to get informed on national priorities, eligibility criteria, and funding for Xecs Call 2 in your country.
- AUSTRIA: webinar for Austrian applicants in Xecs and Smart Clusters by the FFG
- LATVIA: webinar for Latvian applicants in Xecs by the Latvian Council of Science
- Watch the full recording of the national webinar dedicated to the Latvian participants here.
- HUNGARY: webinar for Hungarian applicants to Xecs by NRDIO
- Xecs presentation slides are available here.
- FRANCE: webinar for French applicants to Xecs by Bpifrance
- Watch the full recording of the national webinar dedicated to the French participants here.
- EUREKA XECS Cluster Information Event for Turkish applicants
For the 2022 Xecs Call, projects can be submitted in all areas of the ECS-SRIA. However, as some countries have specific priorities in terms of funding criteria, project managers and partners are strongly urged to review their Project Ideas with the Public Authorities concerned at an early stage to ensure that there is close alignment between the project goal and national priorities.
Get to know more about the Xecs funding and national contact points here.
More about the Xecs Call 2.